Here’s this week’s progress:
- fixed some bugs and the torso controller now works as in the pr2 tutorial
- made progress on new pr2lite navigation
- playstation joystick no longer working (dropped too many times?)
- began modifying pi robot’s teleop gui for pr2lite
We have finally diagnosed some problems that have been bugging us for a while, and have fixes for them.
- Continued investigating revised robot navigation
- Made a PR2 compatible head and torso trajectory controller. (The head works, the other is untested)
- Working on fixing PR2Lite URDF after we discovered problems
- Fixed the linear actuator problems by tuning incoming and outgoing messages coming to and from the microcontrollers
- Resoldered and reflashed some microcontrollers
- I made a new prototype mount for the IMU
- I stopped the Neato Lidar from making an annoying clickity click click sound.
- I helped figure out the problem in the URDF so the robot can recognize it’s own limbs. A measurement in the height in the URDF model was wrong.